Tuesday 25 March 2014

Colouring in a Line Drawing on Photoshop Part 2

Our task today was to create a collage of images however, this collage was to be of our edited line drawing seen in the previous post.
As with the previous post, this is the beginning of the process. This is my original line drawing which has been scanned in and is ready to be coloured in. I repeated the process in the previous post do do this.  I set this document to a resolution of 150 pixels/inch.
This is the result of colouring in an is the first image to go onto our collage.


To start off the collage, I opened a new A3 document to which I also set to a resolution to 150 pixels/inch. This is so that the image isn't distorted on the new file.
I then used to move tool to drag my first image onto this new file.



The second image of our collage is an inverted image of the original. It is also dragged onto the new file using the move tool.
The third image of our collage is a desaturated image of the previous. It is also dragged onto the new file using the move tool.
The forth image of our collage is an inverted image of the previous. It is also dragged onto the new file using the move tool.

Final Image

No comments:

Post a Comment